CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Patricia's Gallery

Jumat, 29 Oktober 2010

THE FAILURE



God, what a bad day. :((

I broke my report, the bad scores
and also the rank.
i lost them.
maybe it isn't the right time, maybe not yet, or what
I'm disappointed, i fell, i cried.
THEN?
There is still tomorrow, and many more time to solve my fail and change it to be better than now.
Thanks for my friend who supported me, my parents who understood me.
Thanks for keep my power, daddy mommy. I'll try to do better, much than it :)

It is not my best,
Just do better after it
and, Keep smiling Patris :)

3 komentar:

  1. lo bagus pat.. harus nya w yang ngomong gituhh..b ukan lo.

    BalasHapus
  2. semuanya makasih ya,iya gw harusnya bersyukur. kalian juga bagus bagus semuanya kok :)

    BalasHapus